Friday, October 9, 2009

It's a small WORLD after all...


How does it feel to be caught up in a world where everybody knows somebody that links back to YOU? I know if not everyone that reads this has a story or knows someone that dealt with a circle of friends who were attracted to a person in another circle and that's how it started. But how did it end? Well here's the thing...Why do we date someone then feel obligated to hook the homie up with his/her friend? I think thats the 1st mistake for soo many reasons, mainly because your always going to hear something (bad or good) from each of them because you linked them together. So then when neither of those "relationships" work you move on to the next right? RIGHT!! The next happens to be cool with someone else you know or close too so the cycle continues...Before you know it you've been with about 4 people whom where all linked in some kind of way. How do you break free??


I know alot of times its NEVER on purpose that you fall for your ex's friend or associate, it just happens! Females have created this unwritten rule that you just dont date, have sex with, or even think about someone we've had dealings with PERIOD!! However, not every female agrees with th@ because of different circumstances in their eyes. Males usually see it as ya girl was on me so I did what any guy would do and he takes ol girl down. For me it's all HIGH SCHOOL!!! No really because most of the people you've encountered in your life was through high school [tell me I'm lying].


Personally I won't EVER deal with someone in the "circle" again (yes I said again) cause it's hard enough finding someone outside the "circle" that has No ties whatsoever to the "circle" lol. You gotta be selfish when it comes down to really being serious about he or she. Cause if you don't you'll just find yourself saying, "its a small WORLD after all" while shaking your head.


~ I need feedback on this so plz comment, agree to disagree. Whatever u like lol.

2 comments:

  1. I would most definitely have to agree with you...it is HIGH SCHOOL but my thing is, yeah it's an unwritten law but I think it also varies from case to case because it depends on how and why your friend broke it off with that certain person, and also, whether or not she is ok with you dating him. But then again, I personally wouldn't wanna be caught in a situation where I fall for someone I knew was with a friend of mine, especially if she's one of my main girls just because it would be kinda awkward to me to have to talk about him with her...

    ReplyDelete
  2. personally i can't seem to get away from it. either my "friends" pursue my ex, my ex pursues my "friends", or i have the luck of meeting a girl who has had some kind of dealings with someone in my circle. it got me so frustrated at the fact that it kept happening because of how often it did. but then i had to take a look at myself. the people i surrounded myself with. the girls i pursue. the girls i attract. all of that. as i continue to ramble, i wish i had a clear idea of how to solve this problem but all i have is ideas and thoughts. personally i'm trying to make sure that my next relationship is something that is established and exist outside of my circle. i feel like in the end it will be better for both being that one can provide an escape for the other. [and not in a bad way] but maybe my feelings towards this are a bit more personal than most because of my relationship history. i'll probably blog in response later lol. but d*mn good one daymechelle. d*mn good one.

    ReplyDelete