Wednesday, October 7, 2009

now yall know i play it like a pro in the game...

so i've been doing this bloggin thing for a bit. a while back my friend Hamilton started his blog and i came across Kanye West's blog and they both inspired me to start blogging. now it's been a while since i been on my first blog. but i reactivated so i can post a link to this one and someone took the opportunity to check it out [you just keep rockin' wit cha bad self!] and it kind of made me look back @ my old posts. please don't take this the wrong way: but i wrote some good stuff! i reread some of the things i wrote and instantly jumped into that very moment. i smiled. i frowned. got a little angry. laughed. it was a crazy little ride. but that's a secret motive behind me bloggin so much. i don't expect everyone to feel me on everything. but i figure this stuff is going to be lost in cyberspace @ some point. and generations are going to go by and someone just might discover my blogs. and just imagine how they would feel to come across some blog posts of mine that they related to 300 years later??? crazy right?! i'm definitely aiming to make a some sort of name for myself in my lifetime [different post. different time ;)] but i don't disregard the idea that whatever i do in my life has the ability to live on forever is possible. maybe i'm a bit crazy for that. but it makes me appreciate life and the things that occur in my life that much more as well as take more pride in what i do and what effect i have on the world. don't get me wrong. i'm a work in progress [;)] but look out for me. i got plans. with that being said i just wanted to post a few links to some old posts i revisited and figured some might enjoy:

how does it happen?
on my mind
friends...part deux
happiness
good guy
gettin' my 3 L's on
kiss me in the morning
i'm talking to me in the mirror...
take me as i am
the point of it all
forgive & forget
heavenly
i give you my soul
you amazing creatures you!
well isn't this awkward...
let's be real


those may be a bit much to read all in one sitting but by all means pick and choose. revisit. there's some good stuff in there. i promise. reading those posts kind of renewed a bit of my passion for words and blogging so hopefully i'll be able to bring that over here. please enjoy and don't be afraid to give any/all feedback. let's talk about it :)

2 comments:

  1. WOWWWWW!!!
    So i feel kinda silly...but i literally sat on my bed reading all those entries instead of cooking myself some lunch [LOL]but mannn was it fckin worth it! It's like I was reading my own thoughts but coming from a male perspective. Ironically enough, they say that men are from Mars and women are from Venus BUT clearly, that's some BS and this is proof haha. These few entries definitely inspired me to write another blog, especially the ones pertaining to love and relationships. Amazing how that lil itty bitty word can cause such a phenomenon and marvelous elation in one's life. I just wanna say that your thoughts are very enjoyable and relatable so don't think you're crazy or whatever...cuz if you are, then I am too...well I am, so I guess it's ok to keep thinking that then! Ha, jokes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thank you ever so much. i truly do appreciate you taking your time to check them out. and even more so since you enjoyed them. :) and maybe it's not all that bad being crazy if you are too lol.

    ReplyDelete